This page offers information on Girls Global Academy PCS as required by DC PCSB.
Girls Global Academy provides key information in accordance with the DC Public Charter School Board School Transparency Policy
- Description of At-Risk Funding
- 51% of GGA’s students in the 2020-2021 school year have been identified as “at-risk.” As a result, the school receives funds for those students in accordance with the D.C. Uniform Per Student Funding Formula (UPSFF). GGA plans to use this at-risk funding to support at-risk students with additional support from all staff including office hours from teaching staff where students can get extra individual and small group help with concepts. We will also provide direct services to students in the form of social and emotional support from a wellness specialist, and attendance teams
- Charter School Board of Trustees Meeting Calendar
- High School Course Offerings and Graduation Requirements
- School Calendar
- Employee Policies
- Sexual harassment
- Equal opportunity
- Drug-free work place
- Staff complaint resolution process
- Student/ Family Policies
- Contact Information
- Names of all school board members and contact information
- Approved Board Minutes:
- Current salaries for highest compensated employees if over $100,000.
- Student Enrollment Forms
- Form 990 – As a new organization we do not have a 990 to share at this time.