Join Our Team!
GGA started in the Fall of 2020 and will have our first graduating class in 2024. Starting and growing a school is hard work, so GGA staff are empowered to take ownership over the work and have a responsibility to each of our students. Our staff is truly a team that is resilient, has an all-hands-on-deck mentality, and faces complexity and challenges head on with clear communication. All founding members believe in our students, maintaining our strong community norms for interpersonal interactions, and in our four pillars of sisterhood, scholarship, service, safety.
Because you matter – this is who we are looking for:
- You are highly qualified and mission oriented
- You are passionate about all girls’ high school education
- You are flexible and adaptable to change and excited about working in a start-up school environment
- You are a self-starter, problem solver and are growth oriented
- You are committed to assisting the school becoming a Tier 1 School
If you meet these ideals – we want to speak with you about joining our team!
- International Baccalaureate academics, combined with distinctive engineering and business pathways;
- A school culture that values all learners by working daily to fulfill the four promises of sisterhood, scholarship, service and safety;
- Service learning projects that extend rigorous academics to provide experiences outside the classroom.
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR SY 2022 - 2023
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
All candidates will have their resume reviewed, selected candidates will be invited to a quick phone call to learn more about GGA and if there is a good fit will be invited to interview with school leadership.
No phone calls please.
GGA Provides competitive salary and benefits.